- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
George Washington University - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple over the next year or so is expected to surpass Walmart as the largest corporate user of solar power.
Energy utilities face losing between $18 billion and $48 billion a year in the U.S and up to €61 billion a year in Europe by 2025 as solar power and energy conservation initiatives grow, according to Accenture.
Sen. Dianne Feinstein's (D-Calif.) claim that the CIA violated provisions of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act when it accessed computers used by members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, could be hard to substantiate, according to a leading legal expert.
David Steinour is at his wit's end with enterprise software cost increases. In each of the past three years, the CIO at George Washington University (GWU) watched his annual maintenance and support costs for Oracle Financials and related enterprise software jump by at least 10%.
Cyberattacks supposedly originating from China have raised alarms in recent weeks, but U.S. businesses and government agencies should worry as much about Iran and North Korea, a group of cybersecurity experts said.
- IN PICTURES: Samsung Unpacked in Barcelona - Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
- Telstra to deploy Ericsson LTE-Broadcast capability on 4GX
- Bulletproof revenues up 46 per cent, AWS plays significant role
- 5 For 15: Brent Thurrell, BeyondTrust vice-president EMEA & APAC
- NEXTDC wins worldwide award for design excellence
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label