- Security Watch: Fujitsu launches Security Services practice
- Apache Cordova fixes flaw that could cause apps to crash
- Cybercrime skills critical for all police as global criminals move online, INTERPOL warns
- Wi-Fi access point scans can betray a person's location
- Security Watch: Blue Coat acquired for US$2.4B
George Washington University - News, Features, and Slideshows
The U.S. government has announced plans to help train 75,000 people to enter the solar workforce by 2020, including a number of veterans.
Northwestern University has named IBM Chairman and CEO Virginia Rometty as its commencement speaker for ceremonies taking place on Friday, June 19 at Ryan Field in Evanston, Ill.
Apple over the next year or so is expected to surpass Walmart as the largest corporate user of solar power.
Energy utilities face losing between $18 billion and $48 billion a year in the U.S and up to €61 billion a year in Europe by 2025 as solar power and energy conservation initiatives grow, according to Accenture.
Sen. Dianne Feinstein's (D-Calif.) claim that the CIA violated provisions of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act when it accessed computers used by members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, could be hard to substantiate, according to a leading legal expert.
- Rio Tinto signs $20m managed services contract with Empired
- Sony keeps optical discs alive with storage startup acquisition
- Legal trouble in wearables business: Jawbone sues Fitbit
- Lenovo shows smartphone that lets users interact with projected content
- Government hopes to pass site-blocking legislation next month