The U.S. government <a href="https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2015/04/03/fact-sheet-administration-announces-actions-drive-growth-solar-energy-an">has announced</a> plans to help train 75,000 people to enter the solar workforce by 2020, including a number of veterans.
George Washington University - News, Features, and Slideshows
Northwestern University has named <a href="https://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/biography/10069.wss">IBM Chairman and CEO Virginia Rometty</a> as its commencement speaker for ceremonies taking place on Friday, June 19 at Ryan Field in Evanston, Ill.
Apple over the next year or so is expected to surpass Walmart as the largest corporate user of solar power.
Energy utilities face losing between $18 billion and $48 billion a year in the U.S and up to €61 billion a year in Europe by 2025 as solar power and energy conservation initiatives grow, <a href="http://www.accenture.com/microsite/digitally-enabled-grid/Documents/pdf/exec-summary-DEGII-8-pager-Dec-2014-Final.pdf">according to Accenture</a>.
Sen. Dianne Feinstein's (D-Calif.) claim that the CIA violated provisions of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act when it accessed computers used by members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, could be hard to substantiate, according to a leading legal expert.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now
- REGISTER NOW! The TCS Global Insights Knowledge Sharing Program is up and running. Feb-May. Sydney.