- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
- Execs blame security breaches on user behaviour, executive leadership: CyberArk
George Washington University - News, Features, and Slideshows
The U.S. government <a href="https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2015/04/03/fact-sheet-administration-announces-actions-drive-growth-solar-energy-an">has announced</a> plans to help train 75,000 people to enter the solar workforce by 2020, including a number of veterans.
Northwestern University has named <a href="https://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/biography/10069.wss">IBM Chairman and CEO Virginia Rometty</a> as its commencement speaker for ceremonies taking place on Friday, June 19 at Ryan Field in Evanston, Ill.
Apple over the next year or so is expected to surpass Walmart as the largest corporate user of solar power.
Energy utilities face losing between $18 billion and $48 billion a year in the U.S and up to €61 billion a year in Europe by 2025 as solar power and energy conservation initiatives grow, <a href="http://www.accenture.com/microsite/digitally-enabled-grid/Documents/pdf/exec-summary-DEGII-8-pager-Dec-2014-Final.pdf">according to Accenture</a>.
Sen. Dianne Feinstein's (D-Calif.) claim that the CIA violated provisions of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act when it accessed computers used by members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, could be hard to substantiate, according to a leading legal expert.
- Microsoft acknowledges Office 2016-El Capitan crashes but lacks ETA for fix
- Scottrade had no idea about data breach until the feds showed up
- How News Corp is uniting 10 business units and 25,000 employees in a global IT push
- Microsoft slashes value of Office 2016 upgrade offer
- Good-bye, Google as we know it. Hello, Alphabet
- OgilvyVentures: Finding an alternative way to innovate
- Bigcommerce joins ranks behind new Twitter Buy Now button
- Report: Customer values and data-driven insights drive revenue growth
- How eHarmony’s date with data has lifted customer conversions
- Why marketing analytics is not about ROI calculation, but innovation