General Dynamics is looking to bring U.S. government-level security to consumer smartphones, allowing organizations to benefit from the type of strong data protection only available on expensive and clunky mobile terminals.
Large organisations can no longer rely on preventive security systems, point security tools, manual processes, and hardened configurations to protect them from targeted attacks and advanced malware. Henceforth, security management must be based upon continuous monitoring and data analysis for up‐to-the‐minute situational awareness and rapid data-driven security decisions. This means that large organisations have entered the era of big data security analytics. Learn more.
Seamonkey includes an Internet browser, email and newsgroup client with an included web feed reader, HTML editor, IRC chat and web development tools. SeaMonkey will ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- IN PICTURES: Citrix Solutions expo (49 photos)
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia