During the past few years, leaders at General Electric have been aggressively migrating the 123-year-old company to the Cloud. But it hasn’t been easy. GE’s CTO for IT explains what roadblocks the industrial giant encountered, and what he’s doing now to ensure other companies who follow suit have a smoother journey.
ge - News, Features, and Slideshows
Want to see how that coffee machine looks on your counter before you buy it? A crop of startups see a business in helping you visualize.
General Electric sees the Internet of Things as a “huge opportunity” for itself and its customers, said Mark Sheppard, CIO of GE in Australia and New Zealand, said yesterday.
3D printing may have an image problem. It's sometimes seen as a hobbyist pursuit -- a fun way to build knickknacks from your living room desktop -- but a growing number of companies are giving serious thought to the technology to help get new ideas off the ground.
Tablet yang mana yang harus saya beli? Perbandingan antara iPad 2 dan Sony Tablet S
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms