During the past few years, leaders at General Electric have been aggressively migrating the 123-year-old company to the Cloud. But it hasn’t been easy. GE’s CTO for IT explains what roadblocks the industrial giant encountered, and what he’s doing now to ensure other companies who follow suit have a smoother journey.
ge - News, Features, and Slideshows
Want to see how that coffee machine looks on your counter before you buy it? A crop of startups see a business in helping you visualize.
General Electric sees the Internet of Things as a “huge opportunity” for itself and its customers, said Mark Sheppard, CIO of GE in Australia and New Zealand, said yesterday.
3D printing may have an image problem. It's sometimes seen as a hobbyist pursuit -- a fun way to build knickknacks from your living room desktop -- but a growing number of companies are giving serious thought to the technology to help get new ideas off the ground.
Tablet yang mana yang harus saya beli? Perbandingan antara iPad 2 dan Sony Tablet S
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video