- French Treasury accidentally signs SSL certificate for Google.com domains
- Holiday security risks are in the real world too, not just online
- Other browser makers follow Google's lead, revoke rogue certificates
- Exploring the influence of Finjan's proactive content security
- World of Spycraft: NSA and CIA Spied in Online Games
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- TPG buys AAPT
- Telstra hits 300 Mbps in LTE-A trial
- Moto G real-world review: The best budget phone money can buy
Cloud-based or Cloud Integrated Storage (CIS) shifts the actual data storage away from the hardware to the cloud where it can be accessed by a new class of storage controller or cloud gateway.
The public Cloud computing market is becoming increasingly competitive with new entrants focusing on hybrid offerings that combine public and private clouds. That's leaving some asking the market-leading public Cloud provider, Amazon Web Services, where its private Cloud offering is.
Taiwan's Acer is breaking Android out of its comfort zone and has installed the operating system on a 21.5-inch all-in-one desktop PC that is expected on sale in the U.S. later this year.
Two wireless LAN vendors are targeting the next big explosion in Wi-Fi growth: hotspots and hotzones created by carriers and other services providers.
Juniper Networks today rolled out a battalion of security products and services to protect corporate networks, stating that when it comes to defensive measures, security attacks can be better prevented by determining device-fingerprinting rather than blocking attacks based on IP address.
Over time we have learnt that teleconferencing services have made organisations work faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. In this case study, we look at the travel costs that are avoided, the more effective decision-making capacity that is unlocked and the better work-life balance that is afforded to employees. Click to download!
Gadwin Web Snapshot will effectively capture the entire page including all design elements when capturing web pages. It makes an image of the browser’s content ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- In Pictures: Microsoft's most monumental hits, misses, and moments of 2013
- In Pictures: 11 holiday gift ideas for IT executives
- In Pictures: The Mother of All Demos - The 1968 presentation that sparked a tech revolution
- Employers receptive to hiring IT job candidates with MOOC educations
- CMO interview: Marketing the wool off a sheep’s back
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour