- EFF-led group wants to give do-not-track some bite
- Harvard CISO shares 5 pearls of IT security wisdom
- Senate heads toward vote on CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- EFF's new Do Not Track standard seeks to stop sneaky data collection
- Myfox Home Security review: Reality fails to live up to the promise of the demo
gamification - News, Features, and Slideshows
Maroochydore in Queensland is set to become a smart city with the help of the local and international gaming community. The-Core is working with Maroochy Shire Council on a global competition where participants build a city or an aspect of a city through the game Minecraft.
Gamification in enterprise applications should focus on being functional instead of fun, according to motivation design expert, Jason Fox.
A UNSW-led initiative between scientists and education experts has received a $1.64 million grant to help educate high school students about science.
Whitepapers about gamification
Enterprise gamification, the process of receiving positive reinforcement and incentives to drive engagement and change behaviours, is catching on. This whitepaper explains how Field Service Organizations can use gamification to benefit business, bolster employee satisfaction and customer experience.
- Chi-X Australia implements Avaya technology to support its BYOD strategy
- Huawei Roadshow 2015: Software defined, 5G and Cloud to define the network future
- Telstra opens Gurrowa Innovation Lab
- Metronode spends $20 million on Perth datacentre expansion
- Mobile Embrace spends $2.5 million on buying Vizmond Media