- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, Aug. 3
- The week in security: Android phones under siege, smartwatch security under fire
- DNS server attacks begin using BIND software flaw
- Fake Apple iOS crash reports prove tricky to remove
- Security Watch: Blue Coat expands cloud cred with Perspecsys buy out
Galaxy Note II - News, Features, and Slideshows
Valentine’s Day: when the price of roses faces chronic inflation, restaurants overflow, and diamonds seem like a good idea.
Vodafone will sell the Samsung Galaxy Note II Android phone in its stores and online from Monday 5 December, the telco announced today.
Samsung will release its Galaxy Note II Android phone in Australia this month, the company has confirmed.