- When it comes to security, trust but verify
- Average business spends $15 million battling cybercrime
- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
Galaxy Note II - News, Features, and Slideshows
Valentine’s Day: when the price of roses faces chronic inflation, restaurants overflow, and diamonds seem like a good idea.
Vodafone will sell the Samsung Galaxy Note II Android phone in its stores and online from Monday 5 December, the telco announced today.
Samsung will release its Galaxy Note II Android phone in Australia this month, the company has confirmed.
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager