- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
- Execs blame security breaches on user behaviour, executive leadership: CyberArk
future - News, Features, and Slideshows
The future telecom industry will compete on who can provide the best converged experience, according to Telstra CTO Vish Nandlall.
A dystopian future need not be the end result of advancing technology, according to technologists at the Wired for Wonder conference in Sydney.
Personal data agents could be part of the next wave of IT consumerization that will challenge IT managers, said Intel chief evangelist, Steve Brown
Whitepapers about future
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a concept that is completely transforming the way Australian organisations operate. More than ever, companies have the opportunity to make machine-to-machine communication work for them to improve service and deliver competitive advantage. CIO Australia, Microsoft and Readify recently conducted research to determine the benefits, challenges and drivers to IoT adoption. Download now:
- Microsoft acknowledges Office 2016-El Capitan crashes but lacks ETA for fix
- Scottrade had no idea about data breach until the feds showed up
- How News Corp is uniting 10 business units and 25,000 employees in a global IT push
- Microsoft slashes value of Office 2016 upgrade offer
- Good-bye, Google as we know it. Hello, Alphabet
- OgilvyVentures: Finding an alternative way to innovate
- Bigcommerce joins ranks behind new Twitter Buy Now button
- Report: Customer values and data-driven insights drive revenue growth
- How eHarmony’s date with data has lifted customer conversions
- Why marketing analytics is not about ROI calculation, but innovation