- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
future - News, Features, and Slideshows
The future telecom industry will compete on who can provide the best converged experience, according to Telstra CTO Vish Nandlall.
A dystopian future need not be the end result of advancing technology, according to technologists at the Wired for Wonder conference in Sydney.
Personal data agents could be part of the next wave of IT consumerization that will challenge IT managers, said Intel chief evangelist, Steve Brown
Whitepapers about future
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a concept that is completely transforming the way Australian organisations operate. More than ever, companies have the opportunity to make machine-to-machine communication work for them to improve service and deliver competitive advantage. CIO Australia, Microsoft and Readify recently conducted research to determine the benefits, challenges and drivers to IoT adoption. Download now:
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager