- Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Apple says iCloud flaw not at root of celebrity photo hack
- Apple blames leaked nude celebrity photos on 'targeted attack'
funding - News, Features, and Slideshows
funding in pictures
Too many investors think of the Australian startup scene as a “casino” in which they can place a number of bets and get rich quick, according to Talent International Richard Earl.
Nine of the 10 startups that entered the Telstra muru-D accelerator program have graduated, with eight already securing investors for the next stage.
The University of Queensland has announced a $10 million fund for early-stage startups.
Australian startup Canva has announced an additional $3.6 million in funding and new partnerships with website hosts to integrate its quick graphic design tool.
The Australian startup scene has seen a surge in foreign private equity fund investment in the last six months, according to technology consulting firm, BDO.
- Google Enterprise becomes Google for Work
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates