- The convergence of IT security and physical access control
- Cutting through the noise of false positives: Time to take back control
- Utilities ignorant of IT security despite pounding by hackers: Ponemon
- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
funding - News, Features, and Slideshows
funding in pictures
Australian startup Canva has announced an additional $3.6 million in funding and new partnerships with website hosts to integrate its quick graphic design tool.
The Australian startup scene has seen a surge in foreign private equity fund investment in the last six months, according to technology consulting firm, BDO.
It takes some irrationality to be an entrepreneur, according to Guy Kawasaki, an Apple veteran who is now chief evangelist of graphic design startup Canva.
Peepable is an Adelaide startup that is trying to develop a better search engine for finding videos on the Internet.
The National Broadband Network will have to rely on private funding after the 2017-18 financial year, according to the 2014-15 budget released last night.
- Channel’s Software-Defined Everything competency will be specialised: Schneider Electric
- Communications Alliance urges caution in online copyright debate
- Atmail Cloud billings jump 900 per cent on Zuora SaaS platform
- NTT Com forms Cloud partnership with the Philippines' largest telco
- Television is still king, but not for long: Deloitte
- LG G3 deep-dive review: A phone with great specs, but real-world issues
- Microsoft's Windows Phone 8.1 update takes Cortana to China, UK, and three other countries
- Twitter acquires image search firm Madbits
- Amazon investing $2 billion more in India as online retail booms
- Free movie link delivers malware payload: report