- Data volumes making security-log centralisation trickier: ManageEngine
- Megaupload seeks return of millions in frozen Hong Kong assets
- Privacy jitters derail controversial K-12 big data initiative
- Cloud attacks are following enterprise workloads
- Survey respondents shun much-hyped mobile shopping technologies
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
funding in pictures
Australia risks slipping further behind other countries unless it does more to foster technology startups, the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) has warned.
The Search Party is a Sydney-based tech startup that seeks to disrupt the recruitment industry.
Melbourne startup Influx.com has announced plans to go international with its email customer support business after receiving $250,000 in funding.
Australian startups struggling for cash have a potential new source of funding with the launch of VentureCrowd, an online equity-based crowdfunding platform developed by Artesian Venture Partners.
Israel’s OurCrowd has announced its expansion down under, seeking to provide a “third pillar” of funding to Australian startups in addition to angel investors and venture capital.
Simply being compliant is not enough to mitigate attacks and protect critical information. Organizations can reduce chances of compromise by shifting away from a compliance-driven approach. This guide provides the Top 20 Critical Security Controls (CSCs) developed by the SANS Institute to address the need for a risk-based approach to security.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Fujitsu and Panasonic join forces in new semi-conductor business
- Dimension Data to quadruple datacentre business to US$4 billion
- Nine out of ten employees don't use password security on mobile devices
- Australia continues to drag the chain on internet speeds
- Tablets are more than PC substitutes: Polycom