- Seventy percent of all known mobile malware variants found in 2013: Kaspersky
- Turn your security inside out for added agility, says Oracle
- Cost considerations limiting Australian CSOs' decision-making, but shouldn't be: survey
- Analyses reveal 2013's most conspicuous phishing giveaways
- Cryptolocker ransom Trojan infected 250,000 PCs, Dell SecureWorks estimates
- Drupal 8 to take open source CMS 'to the next level'
- Apple signals end to OS X Snow Leopard support
- The A-Z of Programming Languages: C#
- Telstra defends state of its copper network
- Review: Apple's 15-in. MacBook Pro delivers on speed, battery life
Melbourne IT said it expects a boost to business from defensive domain registering and other activity associated with new global top-level domains expected to go live later this year.
Many Asia-Pacific organisations lack or are hindered in their ability to integrate, analyse, and extract insights from multiple internal and external databases. When it comes to big data, Asia-Pacific organisations lag behind the U.S. and Europe in data warehouse, business intelligence, and analytics investments. But don’t expect that to last. Download to find out the big shifts in marketing strategies to improve behavioural targeting and personalisation.
FeedDemon is an easy-to-use RSS reader for Windows which will keep you informed with the latest news and information. The Google Reader Synchronization allows you ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- eBay sellers scalp Mac Pro cylinders for nearly double retail price
- <i>Someone</i> made money off the Surface RT: Former Microsoft asset manager charged with insider trading
- Top 3 Australian financial scams of 2013
- Huawei, ZTE, Nokia cleared in patent dispute with InterDigital
- 5 ways CMOs can get their CFO onside
- Apple forced to adopt new warranty policy after ACCC investigation
- Kenshoo platform tops Forrester list for social advertising capabilities
- Celebrities and the iPhone 5S top trends for Google search in 2013
- Rising demand for big data analytics skills triggers wage debate