- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
Frost & Sullivan - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian mobile device management (MDM) market is forecast to be worth $51.6 million by 2016 as more organisations allow personal smartphones into the workplace, according to a new report by Frost & Sullivan.
The Australian data centre services market reached revenues of $698 million in 2013, a 17.2 per cent increase on 2012, according to a new Frost & Sullivan report.
When end users circumvent the IT department and start using software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications without permission, the IT pros complain about the plague they call "shadow IT." But it would seem the professionals are also operating in the shadows, according to a survey out today.
Most Australians aged between 15 and 65 will own a smartphone by 2018, according to Frost & Sullivan research.
The online shopping segment in Australia is forecast to be worth $18.3 billion in 2013, with an average spend per consumer of $1750, according to a new Frost & Sullivan study.