- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
Frontline systems - News, Features, and Slideshows
Japanese telco NTT Communications has lofty ambitions: it wants to be Australia’s top provider of network, cloud, data centre and other ICT services, according to a director with the company.
The Australian National Maritime Museum (ANMM) has begun a $2 million ICT infrastructure overhaul project in an effort to align the wealth of lacklustre siloed IT systems, according to its head of information services, Karen Holt.
Harbour MSP will open a new data centre in Singapore on November 1 to satisfy increased demands from Australian customers and direct requirements from Singapore.
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester
- Facebook's new ad sales plan raises hackles in Germany