- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Frontline systems - News, Features, and Slideshows
Japanese telco NTT Communications has lofty ambitions: it wants to be Australia’s top provider of network, cloud, data centre and other ICT services, according to a director with the company.
The Australian National Maritime Museum (ANMM) has begun a $2 million ICT infrastructure overhaul project in an effort to align the wealth of lacklustre siloed IT systems, according to its head of information services, Karen Holt.
Harbour MSP will open a new data centre in Singapore on November 1 to satisfy increased demands from Australian customers and direct requirements from Singapore.