- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Frontline systems - News, Features, and Slideshows
Japanese telco NTT Communications has lofty ambitions: it wants to be Australia’s top provider of network, cloud, data centre and other ICT services, according to a director with the company.
The Australian National Maritime Museum (ANMM) has begun a $2 million ICT infrastructure overhaul project in an effort to align the wealth of lacklustre siloed IT systems, according to its head of information services, Karen Holt.
Harbour MSP will open a new data centre in Singapore on November 1 to satisfy increased demands from Australian customers and direct requirements from Singapore.