- David Cameron appoints special envoy for intelligence and law enforcement data sharing
- Is eBay trading too much security for seller happiness?
- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
- New Brunswick Conquers Identity Management With Virtual Directory
frequencies - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) wants to spur a greater number and variety of wireless services by changing spectrum licensing and regulatory arrangements for the 1800 MHz band in regional and remote Australia.
Seeking to maximise the value of 800 MHz spectrum for mobile broadband, the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) today released a second discussion paper about how to replan the 803-960 MHz band.