- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
frequencies - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) wants to spur a greater number and variety of wireless services by changing spectrum licensing and regulatory arrangements for the 1800 MHz band in regional and remote Australia.
Seeking to maximise the value of 800 MHz spectrum for mobile broadband, the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) today released a second discussion paper about how to replan the 803-960 MHz band.