- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
- Over 23,000 Web servers infected with CryptoPHP backdoor
- Siemens patches critical SCADA flaws likely exploited in recent attacks
- Cheap Android tablets riddled with security flaws, test finds
- UK security sector warned over risk of selling to oppressive regimes
frequencies - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) wants to spur a greater number and variety of wireless services by changing spectrum licensing and regulatory arrangements for the 1800 MHz band in regional and remote Australia.
Seeking to maximise the value of 800 MHz spectrum for mobile broadband, the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) today released a second discussion paper about how to replan the 803-960 MHz band.