Freelancer Limited – the Australian company behind online services marketplace Freelancer.com and payments business Escrow.com – has announced a record net revenue of $26.2m for the first half of 2016, up 56 per cent on the same period in 2015.
Freelancer.com CEO - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about Freelancer.com CEO
"The Australian Computer Society should be stripped of its ability to accredit university courses and disbanded," Matt Barrie, CEO of Freelancer.com wrote during a rant yesterday on social networking site LinkedIn.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.