- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
free speech - News, Features, and Slideshows
Kill the mandatory data retention policy, Greens leader Scott Ludlam has urged.
Anonymity is an increasingly scarce commodity. Google's latest Transparency Report revealed government requests for data about users of its online services are increasing. It's not hard to find examples of threats to privacy — either intentional or unintentional.
An online petition to make distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks a legalised form of free speech has been created on the whitehouse.gov website.
An Illinois politician's attempt to unmask the identity of an e-mail poster who allegedly made disparaging remarks about her teenage son in an online forum is stirring a debate about free speech rights on the Internet.
Two Chinese bloggers separately detained for writing online about government corruption have had their charges dropped by police in recent weeks.