- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- DDoS Attackers Change Techniques To Wallop Sites
- IT security is national security -- but you're not alone
- Federal CIOs Moving Cybersecurity Beyond Compliance
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- NBN Co seeks ‘early resolution’ of TPG fibre threat
- Telco deregulation: Price controls, phone sex on the table
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
The developers of Replicant, a mobile OS based on Android, claim to have found a backdoor vulnerability in a software component shipped with some Samsung Galaxy devices that potentially provides remote access to users' private files through the device modem.
Germany's new coalition government listed open source software among its IT policy priorities, and said it will take steps to protect its citizens against espionage threats from the NSA and other foreign intelligence agencies.
The Free Software Foundation on Thursday attacked Microsoft for "meaningless" public statements on privacy and security, claiming that Windows is "fundamentally insecure."
The latest version of the World Wide Web Consortium's HTML Working Group charter includes provisions for ongoing work on restrictive content protection systems – a decision that has angered groups like the Electronic Frontier Foundation and Free Software Foundation.
It was 30 years ago today -- which is to say Sept. 27, 1983 -- that the seeds were planted for both Linux and the open source software movement, though neither is called that name by the man who help set both of them into motion, the irascible Richard Stallman.
Modern organizations are under intense pressure to provide accurate, reliable, and speedy financial information to business decision-makers. Furthermore, complying with global standards has become more of a headache than ever before. How do you know if financial management in the cloud is right for you? This data sheet takes an inside look at Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Service, exploring key product features as well as financial management benefits your organization can realize quickly, including: Lower transaction processing costs and fewer data entry errors; Automated financial processing; Effective management control; Real-time visibility to financial results; Improved compliance; and more Get everything you need to meet financial compliance and improve your bottom line.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size