foxtel - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASX-listed video streaming and DVD rental company Quickflix has struck an agreement with Foxtel under which Foxtel's Presto streaming service will be available through Quickflix.
The government’s so-called ‘Netflix tax’, details of which were revealed yesterday by Treasurer Joe Hockey, will bring in $350 million of additional GST revenue to the states and territories over forward estimates period covered by tonight’s budget.
Pay TV provider has backed a move by the federal government to levy the GST on online services and sellers of digital goods that have Australian customers.
Foxtel wants to expand a proposed law that will force Internet service providers to block subscriber access to pirate websites.
Telstra has signed an agreement to resell Presto’s subscription video-on-demand service to its customers.
Telstra’s stake in the Foxtel pay television network has been a major inhibitor to the growth of broadband in Australia according to John Porter, CEO at pay television provider Austar.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking