- RedHat security finds multiple network devices leak ‘RSA-CRT’ keys
- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
- Is poor software development the biggest cyber threat?
Forrester Research - News, Features, and Slideshows
Every company says it wants to provide a top-notch customer experience; how many actually do is another matter.
Companies' user-facing mobile apps are not being updated enough, according to a report released by Forrester Research on the state of mobile app development by "e-business professionals," meaning those who develop applications for marketing and customer-facing reasons.
Few would dispute marketing automation's potential to benefit corporate marketing efforts, but with all the many and varied tools out there, keeping campaigns coordinated and cohesive can be difficult.
Internet of Things deployment in the enterprise has increased 333% since 2012, according to research from an Internet of Things company.
The emergence of Apple Pay has led some technology early adopters to predict that mobile payments will dominate U.S. consumer spending in the next decade.
What began as an experiment in consumer electronics in the early 1990s celebrates its 20th anniversary as a staple of enterprise computing this week. Java has become a dominant platform, able to run wherever the Java Virtual Machine is supported, forging ahead despite the rise of rival languages and recent tribulations with security.
You don't become one of the most admired and successful CEOs in Silicon Valley and in all of business by doing many things wrong.
Open source is free and widely available, but its benefits don't stop there. Enterprises are embracing it for its agility, a quality they value above all in these times of marketplace upheaval.
Google's new stream-to-TV Chromecast threatens rival Apple's efforts to gain a foothold in the living room, analysts said Wednesday.
A private Cloud looks and acts like a public Cloud, giving your corporation all the speed, agility and cost savings promised by Cloud technology, only it's single-tenant, and that tenant is you, right? Well, that's the goal, but it's not quite the reality yet for most enterprises.
Whitepapers about Forrester Research
How do you ensure you are choosing the right threat intelligence solution for your organization? The recent Forrester Research, Inc. report, “Use Actionable Threat Intelligence to Protect Your Digital Business,” describes the characteristics of effective threat intelligence and what to look for in a threat intelligence vendor (August 2014).
- Cloud shaking up Australian data centre market: Frost & Sullivan
- For future wearables, the network could be you
- ACLU urges court to block NSA's continued phone records collection
- Microsoft browser users kick older IE editions to the curb
- The unintended consequences of a RASP-focused application security strategy
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda