- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
Flurry - News, Features, and Slideshows
Yahoo has reached an agreement to acquire Flurry, a mobile analytics company, as part of a push to grow its advertising revenue within its mobile products.
Apple may have kicked off its health and fitness emphasis in iOS 8 at just the right time, mobile analytics firm Flurry suggested today.
The average person in the US spends 2 hours and 38 minutes a day on smartphones and tablets.
Apple claims its iOS App Store has passed the 40-billion-download mark, and posted a record two billion downloads last month alone.
Smartphone and tablet owners downloaded a record 1.76 billion iOS and Android apps during the week of Dec. 25 to Dec. 31, a mobile analytics company said
Apple faces a threat from an unexpected quarter: Chinese developers crafting Android apps, an analytics firm said.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial