- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Flurry - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple's iPhone 5C, the lower-priced model introduced last year -- by many accounts to boost sales in countries like China -- has done poorly in the People's Republic.
Yahoo has reached an agreement to acquire Flurry, a mobile analytics company, as part of a push to grow its advertising revenue within its mobile products.
Apple may have kicked off its health and fitness emphasis in iOS 8 at just the right time, mobile analytics firm Flurry suggested today.
The average person in the US spends 2 hours and 38 minutes a day on smartphones and tablets.
Apple claims its iOS App Store has passed the 40-billion-download mark, and posted a record two billion downloads last month alone.
Apple faces a threat from an unexpected quarter: Chinese developers crafting Android apps, an analytics firm said.