- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
- The week in security: Australian governments, telcos least trusted to protect personal data
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- Cisco leaves key to all its Unified CDM systems under doormat
floods - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about floods
Optus has restored more than 50 per cent of sites that have been out due to flooding in the Central and South East areas of Queensland.