- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
flexibility - News, Features, and Slideshows
It may only be a five-minute walk from the company's old Australian headquarters, but when it comes to facilitating flexible working there's a million miles between Canon's old HQ and its new Sydney office, according to Ian Flemington, general manager of HR and communications.
Personal data agents could be part of the next wave of IT consumerization that will challenge IT managers, said Intel chief evangelist, Steve Brown
Whitepapers about flexibility
This whitepaper contains useful advice forged from UXC Connect’s Stephen McCarthy’s long experience in what works and what doesn’t when it comes to outsourcing. McCarthy details why outsourcing works best with a flexible approach.