- 7 warning signs an employee has gone rogue
- Sense ID is Qualcomm's ultrasonic answer to Apple's Touch ID
- Panasonic announces Nubo, a 'Dropcam killer' at Mobile World Congress
- Mozilla scrubs Superfish certificate from Firefox
- Finnish companies join forces to build secure OS for smartphones and tablets
Flemington - News, Features, and Slideshows
While Flemington punters won’t get access to Cisco’s Wi-Fi network until next year, Alcatel-Lucent has come to the party in 2012 with a pilot of seven 3G metro cells to extend the capacity of Telstra’s Next G track-side network.
Punters keen to have a flutter at Flemington racecourse in Melbourne will be able to bet online and watch the race in HD on their smartphone within the arena when a Wi-Fi service is introduced by the Victorian Racing Club (VRC) next year.
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities