Users can now sign up to 25/5Mbps speeds on fixed wireless for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
fixed wireless - News, Features, and Slideshows
The first fixed wireless customer in the Northern Territory has been connected to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Planning is underway for the National Broadband Network’s (NBN) fixed wireless network in the Northern Rivers region in NSW.
Fixed wireless locations for the National Broadband Network (NBN) have been announced for South Australia.
iPrimus has connected its first customer to the National Broadband Network’s fixed wireless service in Warrenheip, Victoria.
Several regions in Victoria and WA have been earmarked to receive the NBN via fixed wireless.
NBN Co has received planning approval for a fixed wireless tower in Scottsdale, Tasmania, following the initial rejection of the tower by Dorset council.
Optus will close the Unwired network on 28 February, an Optus spokesman confirmed. Optus plans to offer Unwired customers its 3G and 4G services instead, he said.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today