Users can now sign up to 25/5Mbps speeds on fixed wireless for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
fixed wireless - News, Features, and Slideshows
The first fixed wireless customer in the Northern Territory has been connected to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Planning is underway for the National Broadband Network’s (NBN) fixed wireless network in the Northern Rivers region in NSW.
Fixed wireless locations for the National Broadband Network (NBN) have been announced for South Australia.
iPrimus has connected its first customer to the National Broadband Network’s fixed wireless service in Warrenheip, Victoria.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register