fixed wireless - News, Features, and Slideshows
Users can now sign up to 25/5Mbps speeds on fixed wireless for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
The first fixed wireless customer in the Northern Territory has been connected to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Planning is underway for the National Broadband Network’s (NBN) fixed wireless network in the Northern Rivers region in NSW.
Fixed wireless locations for the National Broadband Network (NBN) have been announced for South Australia.
iPrimus has connected its first customer to the National Broadband Network’s fixed wireless service in Warrenheip, Victoria.
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities