fixed wireless - News, Features, and Slideshows
Users can now sign up to 25/5Mbps speeds on fixed wireless for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
The first fixed wireless customer in the Northern Territory has been connected to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Planning is underway for the National Broadband Network’s (NBN) fixed wireless network in the Northern Rivers region in NSW.
Fixed wireless locations for the National Broadband Network (NBN) have been announced for South Australia.
iPrimus has connected its first customer to the National Broadband Network’s fixed wireless service in Warrenheip, Victoria.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking