fixed wireless - News, Features, and Slideshows
Users can now sign up to 25/5Mbps speeds on fixed wireless for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
The first fixed wireless customer in the Northern Territory has been connected to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Planning is underway for the National Broadband Network’s (NBN) fixed wireless network in the Northern Rivers region in NSW.
Fixed wireless locations for the National Broadband Network (NBN) have been announced for South Australia.
iPrimus has connected its first customer to the National Broadband Network’s fixed wireless service in Warrenheip, Victoria.
- Discounts on last year's bigger iPhones give Apple weapon to continue strong sales
- Three key challenges in vulnerability risk management
- New Jobs movie: A quieter, more authentic portrait
- Microsoft, US face off again over emails stored in Ireland
- 3D printing in cookie dough tastes better than plastic
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC