- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
- Massive malvertising campaign on Yahoo, AOL and other sites delivers ransomware
fixed wireless - News, Features, and Slideshows
Users can now sign up to 25/5Mbps speeds on fixed wireless for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
The first fixed wireless customer in the Northern Territory has been connected to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Planning is underway for the National Broadband Network’s (NBN) fixed wireless network in the Northern Rivers region in NSW.
Fixed wireless locations for the National Broadband Network (NBN) have been announced for South Australia.
iPrimus has connected its first customer to the National Broadband Network’s fixed wireless service in Warrenheip, Victoria.