- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
- Kmart Australia calls in police over security breach
- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
fixed wireless - News, Features, and Slideshows
Users can now sign up to 25/5Mbps speeds on fixed wireless for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
The first fixed wireless customer in the Northern Territory has been connected to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Planning is underway for the National Broadband Network’s (NBN) fixed wireless network in the Northern Rivers region in NSW.
Fixed wireless locations for the National Broadband Network (NBN) have been announced for South Australia.
iPrimus has connected its first customer to the National Broadband Network’s fixed wireless service in Warrenheip, Victoria.
- Google patches second round of Stagefright flaws in Android
- Microsoft improves sharing in OneNote Class Notebooks as school year plows on
- IBM zeroes in on unstructured data with Cleversafe buy
- Chinese hackers put iOS in the crosshairs with novel attack angles
- As Microsoft focuses on mobile, Windows 10 will be key