- Hacktivist group possibly compromised hundreds of websites
- Report: Every company is compromised, but most infections not yet at critical stage
- One third of enterprise iOS devices vulnerable to app, data hijacking attacks
- Austrian court dismisses class action suit against Facebook
- FBI alert discloses malware tied to the OPM and Anthem attacks
fixed wireless - News, Features, and Slideshows
Users can now sign up to 25/5Mbps speeds on fixed wireless for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
The first fixed wireless customer in the Northern Territory has been connected to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Planning is underway for the National Broadband Network’s (NBN) fixed wireless network in the Northern Rivers region in NSW.
Fixed wireless locations for the National Broadband Network (NBN) have been announced for South Australia.
iPrimus has connected its first customer to the National Broadband Network’s fixed wireless service in Warrenheip, Victoria.
- nbn adds 200,000 more homes it its national broadband network rollout
- Microsoft makes price adjustments for Azure in Australia
- Adaptive Insights secures $75 million in funding for expansion
- Dimension Data equips Tour de France with Big Data analytics and digital delivery platform
- Rhipe launches new Microsoft CSP program
- RadiumOne secures US$54m for programmatic ad tech
- Ansell marketing chief: Technology literacy is imperative for customer experience success
- Holla chief: Customer experience is the new brand remit
- Ooyala buys media software vendor for digital and video content management
- NRMA announces second round of startup accelerator program