- Security Watch: Fujitsu launches Security Services practice
- Apache Cordova fixes flaw that could cause apps to crash
- Cybercrime skills critical for all police as global criminals move online, INTERPOL warns
- Wi-Fi access point scans can betray a person's location
- Security Watch: Blue Coat acquired for US$2.4B
fitness - News, Features, and Slideshows
Humans won’t mind being tracked by machines if the tracking provides them with sufficient benefits, according to the developer of the Nike FuelBand.
Looking to shed some kilograms? Jason Snell highlights some apps and gadgets that can help with your exercise regimen.
Improving on the old coin-operated scale, a new Australian startup is placing walk-in 3D body scanners in malls to take people’s measurements.
The Nike+ Sportwatch GPS device is now available in a white and silver edition, joint partner TomTom has announced.
- Rio Tinto signs $20m managed services contract with Empired
- Sony keeps optical discs alive with storage startup acquisition
- Legal trouble in wearables business: Jawbone sues Fitbit
- Lenovo shows smartphone that lets users interact with projected content
- Government hopes to pass site-blocking legislation next month