- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Queensland Police arrest man for allegedly hacking US gaming developer site
Looking to shed some kilograms? Jason Snell highlights some apps and gadgets that can help with your exercise regimen.
The Nike+ Sportwatch GPS device is now available in a white and silver edition, joint partner TomTom has announced.
While many who invest in Data Centre Infrastructure Management (DCIM) software benefit greatly, some do not. Research has revealed a number of pitfalls that end users should avoid when evaluating and implementing DCIM solutions. Choosing an inappropriate solution, relying on inadequate processes, and a lack of commitment / ownership / knowledge can each undermine a chosen toolset’s ability to deliver the value it was designed to provide. This paper describes these common pitfalls and provides practical guidance on how to avoid them.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size