Fitbit - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) wants the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to investigate the data gathering and sharing practices of makers of personal fitness devices and applications.
OK, kids, strap in for this post - we're going to move quickly here. Start off by watching the video above to see a bunch of new gadgets that we saw this week at the CE Week New York event (in New York City, natch).
Who says you have to sacrifice on looks if you're into wearable tech?
Fitbit, a startup that makes wearable devices for activity tracking, is being sued following reports that users of its Force device developed skin rashes.
A place in your pocket is no longer enough for mobile gadget makers: now, they want your body.
- How PaaS is helping Voltswagon to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy