Fitbit is known for selling fitness trackers to consumers, but the company also sees its fortunes in the enterprise market.
Fitbit - News, Features, and Slideshows
The British Broadcasting Corporation announced yesterday that it would jump into the burgeoning market for small form-factor computers with the BBC Micro Bit, a microcomputer that's sort of a cross between a FitBit and a Raspberry Pi.
Fitbit appears to be holding its own against the Apple Watch and may have even outsold the device in the U.S. in May, according to estimates from one market researcher.
Fitbit sprinted into Wall Street in its debut as a public company Thursday, as its shares opened 52 percent higher than the price that the wearables company had set for them.
Wearable devices that track steps and monitor sleep may have been dismissed as fads, but Fitbit's upcoming initial public offering paints a different picture.
A place in your pocket is no longer enough for mobile gadget makers: now, they want your body.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today