- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
FiRe - News, Features, and Slideshows
FiRe in pictures
The PR people from Amazon got in touch after I published my review of the new Amazon Fire Phone (Amazon Fire Phone: Nice but nothing to get fired up about). They had a couple of points they asked me to clarify:
The long wait is over – Amazon's phone is official.
The mobile industry has reassured travellers that mobile phones don’t interfere with airplanes or ignite fires at automobile petrol stations.
Bushfires have caused power outages at Optus mobile sites in New South Wales, the number-two telco reported.
Telstra CEO David Thodey personally apologised for outages in south-west Victoria following a fire that took out part of the telco’s Warrnambool exchange.
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential