- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
FiRe - News, Features, and Slideshows
FiRe in pictures
The PR people from Amazon got in touch after I published my review of the new Amazon Fire Phone (Amazon Fire Phone: Nice but nothing to get fired up about). They had a couple of points they asked me to clarify:
The long wait is over – Amazon's phone is official.
The mobile industry has reassured travellers that mobile phones don’t interfere with airplanes or ignite fires at automobile petrol stations.
Bushfires have caused power outages at Optus mobile sites in New South Wales, the number-two telco reported.
Telstra CEO David Thodey personally apologised for outages in south-west Victoria following a fire that took out part of the telco’s Warrnambool exchange.
- Former Facebook, Kenshoo exec joins Amobee as local MD
- Why it's time to bring mindfulness into marketing leadership
- Free Windows 10 is not an upgrade ... it's marketing
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert