- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
- Private I: Hijacked DNS puts iOS virtual private networks at slight risk
- Attackers abuse legacy routing protocol to amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, July 2
- DEA agent pleads guilty to accepting Silk Road funds
fibre - News, Features, and Slideshows
National Broadband Network negotiations with Telstra are on the “home stretch” and could be submitted for government approval by the end of the year, NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow has said.
NBN Co is set to expand the scope of its National Broadband Network fibre-to-the-node (FTTN) construction trial, according to the company’s chief customer officer, John Simon.
Telcos selling National Broadband Network fibre services will have warn customers that a mains power failure could knock out voice services under new rules drawn up by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA).
Australian ISP iiNet has returned to organic growth in its most recent financial year, adding 40,000 new broadband customers in the 12-month period ended 30 June 2014.
NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow has offered a rosy take on the state of the National Broadband Network.