Nearly 92,000 people have issued a plea to prime minister elect Tony Abbott to continue the National Broadband Network (NBN) with a fibre-to-the-home plan, instead of the Coalition’s proposed fibre-to-the-node plan.
Fibre-to-the-Premise (FTTP) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The NBN will be a boon to Australian healthcare regardless of which political party has its way on the final technology approach for delivery, officials from health IT vendors said at a lunch in Sydney.
It could take years and extra cash to Telstra for the Coalition to revamp the NBN into a fibre-to-the-node scheme, according to Internode founder Simon Hackett.
Telecommunications analyst Paul Budde has called a user pays system for the National Broadband Network (NBN) a "cop out".
Greens Senator Scott Ludlam believes the Coalition’s version of the National Broadband Network (NBN) will end up looking like a “dog’s breakfast” if it wins the federal election in September.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now