fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co’s purchase of iiNet’s fibre-to-the-home network in the ACT has been approved by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
NBN Co has bought iiNet’s fibre-to-the-home network in the ACT for $9 million in cash.
Independent MP Rob Oakeshott believes based on his own “rough figures”, the Coalition’s version of the National Broadband Network (NBN) would only be $5 billion cheaper than Labor’s $37.4 billion NBN.
- How PaaS is helping Voltswagon to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy