- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Consumers living in areas of Victoria between Warrnambool and Geelong will receive access to Nextgen Group’s optical fibre network following a partnership between the vendor and the Victorian government.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has announced plans to extend its dark fibre service into North Sydney suburbs to improve connection speeds for customers.
Around 10,600 premises have been switched on to the National Broadband Network (NBN) in Tasmania today.
NBN Co has announced that it will be launching a 1 Gigabit wholesale broadband service by December 2013 to areas that can access the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Telstra landline, mobile and broadband services are progressively being restored across Central and Northern Queensland following repairs to a damaged fibre optic cable at Colosseum.
Technology has become the heart and soul of every business, but IT workload and system complexity become more challenging. This whitepaper details the future of IT, the major challenges facing CIOs, and the three ways to transform IT so CIOs can lead the way.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development