- Care.data pilots to begin at up to 500 GP surgeries in the autumn
- Lloyds employees accused of £2m computer fraud
- Activism's slippery slope: Anonymous targets children's hospital
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23
- Apple users put at risk by 3-week delay between OS X and iOS patches, researchers say
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Sorting the security standards
iiNet has launched Internet protocol television (IPTV) on the National Broadband Network through NBN Co’s Multicast channel.
Adelaide-headquartered internet service provider (ISP) Adam Internet has signed up to use FetchTV’s wholesale internet television platform to deliver entertainment to its customers, a move which grows FetchTV’s ISP roster to three after iiNet and Internode got on board earlier this year.
Webcast Summary: Today’s consumers and B2B companies only want interactions that are relevant, personalized, and based on a customer’s situation and preferences. Companies that fail to provide relevant offers will be left behind.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.