Fetch TV - News, Features, and Slideshows
A deal between Fetch TV and Netflix could mean the subscription movie and TV streaming service won’t be metered on some ISP plans.
iiNet has launched Internet protocol television (IPTV) on the National Broadband Network through NBN Co’s Multicast channel.
Adelaide-headquartered internet service provider (ISP) Adam Internet has signed up to use FetchTV’s wholesale internet television platform to deliver entertainment to its customers, a move which grows FetchTV’s ISP roster to three after iiNet and Internode got on board earlier this year.
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities