- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
- Why CSO pay is too low in San Francisco, New York
Federal Trade Commission - News, Features, and Slideshows
Accomplished cryptographers, including Pretty Good Privacy creator Philip Zimmerman, are among the five inductees into this year's National Cyber Security Hall of Fame. They'll officially be enshrined on Oct. 30 in Baltimore.
Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) wants the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to investigate the data gathering and sharing practices of makers of personal fitness devices and applications.
Yes I suppose it is what it is, but sadly you can't travel on business or vacation and let your electronic guard down.
The Internet as we know it faces several major dangers in the next 10 years, including interference from nation-states, an undermining of trust caused by governmental and corporate surveillance scandals and the corporate world's influence on its basic structure, according to a new report.
A U.S. House committee has called on the Federal Trade Commission's Inspector General to probe the agency's relationship with a peer-to-peer network-monitoring firm whose data is key evidence in an FTC complaint filed against LabMD.
With hidden malware on the rise, the online advertising industry may finally have to get its governance act together.
Apple's App Store, Google's Play store and other app stores are packed with apps that can compromise your security and privacy without you ever knowing anything bad happened. What's a mobile app user to do?
After a nearly two-year antitrust investigation, Google escaped with more of a slap on the wrist than a slap in the face, say industry analysts.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland