- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
Federal Trade Commission - News, Features, and Slideshows
Accomplished cryptographers, including Pretty Good Privacy creator Philip Zimmerman, are among the five inductees into this year's National Cyber Security Hall of Fame. They'll officially be enshrined on Oct. 30 in Baltimore.
Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) wants the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to investigate the data gathering and sharing practices of makers of personal fitness devices and applications.
Yes I suppose it is what it is, but sadly you can't travel on business or vacation and let your electronic guard down.
The Internet as we know it faces several major dangers in the next 10 years, including interference from nation-states, an undermining of trust caused by governmental and corporate surveillance scandals and the corporate world's influence on its basic structure, according to a new report.
A U.S. House committee has called on the Federal Trade Commission's Inspector General to probe the agency's relationship with a peer-to-peer network-monitoring firm whose data is key evidence in an FTC complaint filed against LabMD.
With hidden malware on the rise, the online advertising industry may finally have to get its governance act together.
Apple's App Store, Google's Play store and other app stores are packed with apps that can compromise your security and privacy without you ever knowing anything bad happened. What's a mobile app user to do?
After a nearly two-year antitrust investigation, Google escaped with more of a slap on the wrist than a slap in the face, say industry analysts.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers