- Mobile malware making Australians trust mobile devices less over time
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
federal government - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Federal Government on Tuesday issued a tender to establish a panel of cloud service providers as it readies to provide agencies with easier access to hosted IT infrastructure services.
The Federal Government is edging closer to providing agencies with easier access to cloud services following the release today of a draft head agreement for a whole-of-government cloud panel.
Startups are in an uproar over the killing of Commercialisation Australia and other cuts in the federal government’s 2014-15 budget.
The federal government will continue the ban on Chinese firm Huawei supplying networking equipment for the National Broadband Network (NBN), saying no decision has been made to change the existing policy introduced by Labor.
The federal government will inject $6 million over the next four years into a new Sydney transport and logistics hub designed to drive productivity through technology innovation.