- Here are the limits of Apple's iOS 8 privacy features
- Cisco's 5500 series firewalls get major Sourcefire security overhaul
- Google Play apps with millions of installs share stock Android browser flaw
- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
federal government - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Federal Government is edging closer to providing agencies with easier access to cloud services following the release today of a draft head agreement for a whole-of-government cloud panel.
Startups are in an uproar over the killing of Commercialisation Australia and other cuts in the federal government’s 2014-15 budget.
The federal government will continue the ban on Chinese firm Huawei supplying networking equipment for the National Broadband Network (NBN), saying no decision has been made to change the existing policy introduced by Labor.
The federal government will inject $6 million over the next four years into a new Sydney transport and logistics hub designed to drive productivity through technology innovation.
A draft paper by the Australian government outlining how it will harness big data stressed that citizens’ privacy is “paramount.”