- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
- NBN Co seeks ‘early resolution’ of TPG fibre threat
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
A hearing date of February 20 in the Victorian Federal Court has been set for Telstra's (ASX: TLS) case with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and iiNet (ASX: IIN) subsidiaries. The decision follows a first directions hearing in the New South Wales Federal Court today.
The Federal Court has dismissed an appeal by Australia Post that digital mail service Digital Post Australia infringed on its trade mark.
The Federal Court has ordered Excite Mobile to pay $455,000 and its directors Obie Brown and David Samuel to pay $55,000 and $45,000 respectively for misconduct when selling mobile phone services. An employee, Fiona Smart, must pay $3500.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has been given the green light to appeal against the Federal Court’s finding that certain advertisements for ISP TPG’s Unlimited ADSL2+ broadband service were not misleading.
Telstra has terminated its supply of prepaid mobile service to ispONE due to an alleged failure by the reseller to pay its invoices, according to ispONE.
A cheat Sheet for Google Apps for Business
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size