- DEA agent pleads guilty to accepting Silk Road funds
- VPN users, beware: You may not be as safe as you think you are
- Hacktivist group possibly compromised hundreds of websites
- Report: Every company is compromised, but most infections not yet at critical stage
- One third of enterprise iOS devices vulnerable to app, data hijacking attacks
Facebook security - News, Features, and Slideshows
Facebook security in pictures
Facebook United States engineer Gregg Stefancik has responded to media reports that the company will soon be `listening’ to its users via their smartphone’s microphone.
Lady Gaga's Twitter and Facebook pages were hacked on Monday, tricking some of her millions of followers to a scam website looking to suck up victims' personal information.
The final session of AusCERT addressed some interesting problems in the security space through a speed debating forum
Yet another reason to take extra precautions while browsing Facebook arose today as reports surfaced that traffic destined for Facebook from AT&T's servers took a misguided loop through China and South Korea this week.
- Curtin Uni partners with industry for 'Internet of Everything' research
- After Uber ruling, pressure mounts on companies to reclassify contractors
- Xbox One, PS4 sales in China could be disappointing
- Wi-Fi password-sharing feature in Windows 10 raises security concerns
- In Japan, Uber dons white gloves to battle an elegant rival