- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
Facebook security - News, Features, and Slideshows
Facebook security in pictures
Facebook United States engineer Gregg Stefancik has responded to media reports that the company will soon be `listening’ to its users via their smartphone’s microphone.
Lady Gaga's Twitter and Facebook pages were hacked on Monday, tricking some of her millions of followers to a scam website looking to suck up victims' personal information.
The final session of AusCERT addressed some interesting problems in the security space through a speed debating forum
Yet another reason to take extra precautions while browsing Facebook arose today as reports surfaced that traffic destined for Facebook from AT&T's servers took a misguided loop through China and South Korea this week.
- Can computers write hit musicals? At this London theater, we'll soon find out
- Consumer SSDs and hard drive prices are nearing parity
- Cortana now gets business data from Microsoft's Power BI service
- Online shoppers hit Cyber Monday -- hard
- Freescale's latest Internet of Things chip is as thin as a blade of grass
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age