- Google cannot decide what information should be forgotten, say Lords
- Meet Bleep, BitTorrent's invite-only serverless chat app
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Internet of Things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
Facebook security - News, Features, and Slideshows
Facebook security in pictures
Facebook United States engineer Gregg Stefancik has responded to media reports that the company will soon be `listening’ to its users via their smartphone’s microphone.
Lady Gaga's Twitter and Facebook pages were hacked on Monday, tricking some of her millions of followers to a scam website looking to suck up victims' personal information.
The final session of AusCERT addressed some interesting problems in the security space through a speed debating forum
Yet another reason to take extra precautions while browsing Facebook arose today as reports surfaced that traffic destined for Facebook from AT&T's servers took a misguided loop through China and South Korea this week.