- National cyber-security response, skills development crucial to Australia's economic future: Cisco
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
- Apple computers vulnerable to 'Thunderstrike 2' firmware worm
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
- Yahoo tackles large 'malvertising' campaign in its ad network
facebook iphone app - News, Features, and Slideshows
Facebook United States engineer Gregg Stefancik has responded to media reports that the company will soon be `listening’ to its users via their smartphone’s microphone.
Facebook updated its iPhone application this week, posting version 2.0 on Apple's App Store for free download.
- Huawei Roadshow 2015: Software defined, 5G and Cloud to define the network future
- Telstra opens Gurrowa Innovation Lab
- Metronode spends $20 million on Perth datacentre expansion
- IN PICTURES: Huawei Australia Roadshow 2015 - Sydney (+32 Pictures)
- Mobile Embrace spends $2.5 million on buying Vizmond Media