- Mass surveillance 'endangers fundamental human rights,' says study
- Link between NSA and Regin cyberespionage malware becomes clearer
- DEA cameras tracking hundreds of millions of car journeys across the US
- As real Flash patches go out, fake ones hit thousands of Facebook users
- Java is the biggest vulnerability for US computers
Expedia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Hotel reservation site Booking.com has offered to settle antitrust cases brought against it in Sweden, France and Italy, and on Monday antitrust authorities invited hotels to give their views on the settlement.
Australia’s competition regulator has given the all clear to the $703 million travel website acquisition of Wotif.com by US giant Expedia.
TripaAdvisor, Expedia and Booking.com are under investigation by the Italian Competition Authority.
Working with people who love travel was a big drawcard for Michael Pearson to join Expedia.
The U.S. Department of Justice is preparing documents for an antitrust challenge of Google's planned acquisition of travel software maker ITA Software, according to reports from Bloomberg and the Wall Street Journal.