- Threat response hampered by information overload – but there is hope
- People and culture matter in security: LogRhythm survey findings
- Google asks devs to disable iOS 9 privacy feature 'to protect advertising'
- Google to freeze some Adobe Flash content on Sept. 1
- Security missives from the front lines
Expedia - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Apple Watch has officially begun shipping in Australia today and already there are a plethora of apps for the device. Here’s a roundup of some of the apps released or in development.
Obama headlines Silicon Valley cybersecurity summit ... Xiaomi starts up in U.S. ... Expedia fights off Google ... and more news
After acquiring a competitor weeks ago and just announcing plans to buy another one, Expedia may look like the dominant player in online travel, but its CEO argues the deals are necessary to battle another rival: Google.
Cheaper air travel is making the world seem smaller -- and that's increasingly the case for the online booking market too, with Expedia planning to swallow up rival Orbitz Worldwide barely a month after buying the smaller Travelocity.
Hotel reservation site Booking.com has offered to settle antitrust cases brought against it in Sweden, France and Italy, and on Monday antitrust authorities invited hotels to give their views on the settlement.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager