- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
- Execs blame security breaches on user behaviour, executive leadership: CyberArk
Expedia - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Apple Watch has officially begun shipping in Australia today and already there are a plethora of apps for the device. Here’s a roundup of some of the apps released or in development.
Obama headlines Silicon Valley cybersecurity summit ... Xiaomi starts up in U.S. ... Expedia fights off Google ... and more news
After acquiring a competitor weeks ago and just announcing plans to buy another one, Expedia may look like the dominant player in online travel, but its CEO argues the deals are necessary to battle another rival: Google.
Cheaper air travel is making the world seem smaller -- and that's increasingly the case for the online booking market too, with Expedia planning to swallow up rival Orbitz Worldwide barely a month after buying the smaller Travelocity.
Hotel reservation site Booking.com has offered to settle antitrust cases brought against it in Sweden, France and Italy, and on Monday antitrust authorities invited hotels to give their views on the settlement.
- Microsoft acknowledges Office 2016-El Capitan crashes but lacks ETA for fix
- Scottrade had no idea about data breach until the feds showed up
- How News Corp is uniting 10 business units and 25,000 employees in a global IT push
- Microsoft slashes value of Office 2016 upgrade offer
- Good-bye, Google as we know it. Hello, Alphabet
- OgilvyVentures: Finding an alternative way to innovate
- Bigcommerce joins ranks behind new Twitter Buy Now button
- Report: Customer values and data-driven insights drive revenue growth
- How eHarmony’s date with data has lifted customer conversions
- Why marketing analytics is not about ROI calculation, but innovation