- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
Expedia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia’s competition regulator has given the all clear to the $703 million travel website acquisition of Wotif.com by US giant Expedia.
TripaAdvisor, Expedia and Booking.com are under investigation by the Italian Competition Authority.
Working with people who love travel was a big drawcard for Michael Pearson to join Expedia.
The U.S. Department of Justice is preparing documents for an antitrust challenge of Google's planned acquisition of travel software maker ITA Software, according to reports from Bloomberg and the Wall Street Journal.