- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
- Reflection techniques comprise nearly half of surging DDoS volumes: PLXsert
- Hackers shakedown businesses by encrypting their websites
- Managing redundant security alerts is costing businesses: FireEye
- Reddit handed over user info for 58% of government requests
Expedia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Hotel reservation site Booking.com has offered to settle antitrust cases brought against it in Sweden, France and Italy, and on Monday antitrust authorities invited hotels to give their views on the settlement.
Australia’s competition regulator has given the all clear to the $703 million travel website acquisition of Wotif.com by US giant Expedia.
TripaAdvisor, Expedia and Booking.com are under investigation by the Italian Competition Authority.
Working with people who love travel was a big drawcard for Michael Pearson to join Expedia.
The U.S. Department of Justice is preparing documents for an antitrust challenge of Google's planned acquisition of travel software maker ITA Software, according to reports from Bloomberg and the Wall Street Journal.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities