Exetel - News, Features, and Slideshows
New Zealand ISP Slingshot has announced it will allow customers to pay for its services using Bitcoin. The ISP believes it is the largest NZ company to accept the crypto-currency.
Exetel is marking its 10th year of operations as an Internet service provider by streamlining its plans and launching a rebranding campaign.
Australian Broadband Services (AusBBS) has released unlimited National Broadband Network (NBN) plans.
Greens ICT spokesperson Senator Scott Ludlam has condemned the Coalition’s alternative vision for the National Broadband Network.
Beware of cheap 4G plans providing minimal data, the Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) has warned.
- Canonical celebrates cloud freedoms with new Ubuntu
- Apple and sapphire supplier strike deal to end partnership
- Collection of new cord cutting techs make it easier to snip that CATV tether
- One missed email and Google Inbox will be in trouble
- Microsoft exec opens up about Research lab closure, layoffs