- ENISA: This is how smart home tech should be secured, but isn't
- National cybersecurity capability needs decades of “fresh thinking” on skills, private-sector partnerships: ACCS
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
Exetel - News, Features, and Slideshows
TPG delivered the fastest average broadband speeds to Australian Netflix subscribers in August.
Exetel has signed a two-year deal with Optus Wholesale, under which Optus will exclusively deliver National Broadband Network aggregation services to the ISP.
In July, customers of ISP iiNet enjoyed the fastest average speeds in Australia when viewing Netflix content, according to the updated ranking released by the video-streaming goliath.
TPG has taken top spot in Netflix's inaugural comparison of the Internet speeds achieved by the streaming service's Australian customers.
New Zealand ISP Slingshot has announced it will allow customers to pay for its services using Bitcoin. The ISP believes it is the largest NZ company to accept the crypto-currency.
- Staples: Ball is in the Vendor’s court with 3D printing
- UPDATED: Logicalis Australia acquires Thomas Duryea Consulting
- Konica Minolta shows support for the Sydney Story Factory
- Dick Smith issues caution after $60 million inventory write-down
- NSW Government launches operational communications strategy