TPG delivered the fastest average broadband speeds to Australian Netflix subscribers in August.
Exetel - News, Features, and Slideshows
Exetel has signed a two-year deal with Optus Wholesale, under which Optus will exclusively deliver National Broadband Network aggregation services to the ISP.
In July, customers of ISP iiNet enjoyed the fastest average speeds in Australia when viewing Netflix content, according to the updated ranking released by the video-streaming goliath.
TPG has taken top spot in Netflix's inaugural comparison of the Internet speeds achieved by the streaming service's Australian customers.
New Zealand ISP Slingshot has announced it will allow customers to pay for its services using Bitcoin. The ISP believes it is the largest NZ company to accept the crypto-currency.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today