- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
European Space Agency - News, Features, and Slideshows
Two satellites that are intended to form part of the European Galileo satellite navigation system went astray from their intended orbit after launch from French Guiana on Friday, satellite launch company Arianespace said.
After a decade of traveling at about 34 thousand miles an hour through deep space , the European Space Agency's Rosetta spacecraft has become the first craft to rendezvous with a comet.
Taking a page from NASA's rocket powered landing craft from it most recent Mars landing mission, the European Space Agency is showing off a quadcopter that the organization says can steer itself to smoothly lower a rover onto a safe patch of the rocky Martian surface.
Lizard-like robots with sticky feet may one day work on spacecraft like the International Space Station, saving astronauts from making as many dangerous spacewalks.
The International Space Station hit a major milestone today, marking 15 years in space.
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester