- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
equinix - News, Features, and Slideshows
equinix in pictures
Digital entertainment network provider Cinenet will be one of the first tenants in Equinix’s new Melbourne data centre, ME1, when it opens in December 2014.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) is establishing points of presence (PoPs) in Equinix’s SY3 Sydney and ME1 Melbourne data centres to deliver telco/media services to its customers who use Equinix’s facilities.
Australia's record of natural disasters — which can run the gamut from bushfires to floods and cyclones — present challenges for data centre operators, who are charged with keeping their customers' gear safe even in extreme events.
New Zealand-based submarine cable company Hawaiki Cable has selected the Equinix SY3 data centre in Sydney as the Australian landing station for its 14,000 kilometre cable system.
Equinix Australia has promoted sales director Jeremy Deutsch to the position of country manager, after former managing director Tony Simonsen left the data centre provider on 26 March.