- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- Cancer Research UK: ‘We thought the #nomakeupselfie campaign was a DDoS attack'
equinix - News, Features, and Slideshows
equinix in pictures
Digital entertainment network provider Cinenet will be one of the first tenants in Equinix’s new Melbourne data centre, ME1, when it opens in December 2014.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) is establishing points of presence (PoPs) in Equinix’s SY3 Sydney and ME1 Melbourne data centres to deliver telco/media services to its customers who use Equinix’s facilities.
Australia's record of natural disasters — which can run the gamut from bushfires to floods and cyclones — present challenges for data centre operators, who are charged with keeping their customers' gear safe even in extreme events.
New Zealand-based submarine cable company Hawaiki Cable has selected the Equinix SY3 data centre in Sydney as the Australian landing station for its 14,000 kilometre cable system.
Equinix Australia has promoted sales director Jeremy Deutsch to the position of country manager, after former managing director Tony Simonsen left the data centre provider on 26 March.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers