- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
equinix - News, Features, and Slideshows
equinix in pictures
Asia Pacific Stock Exchange (APX) has launched a trading platform at Equinix’s Sydney data centre, SY1, so that its overseas customers can do business in the Australian market.
IBM is building out its global computing network in a bid to focus on the enterprise cloud market.
Until further notice, Amazon Web Services is the reigning public IaaS cloud leader. But deep-pocketed companies Microsoft and IBM are keeping the pressure on AWS with a flurry of announcements beefing up their clouds to close out the year.
Microsoft has announced that its Azure cloud services are now available from two data centres in Australia.
Digital entertainment network provider Cinenet will be one of the first tenants in Equinix’s new Melbourne data centre, ME1, when it opens in December 2014.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week