- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
equinix - News, Features, and Slideshows
equinix in pictures
Australia's record of natural disasters — which can run the gamut from bushfires to floods and cyclones — present challenges for data centre operators, who are charged with keeping their customers' gear safe even in extreme events.
New Zealand-based submarine cable company Hawaiki Cable has selected the Equinix SY3 data centre in Sydney as the Australian landing station for its 14,000 kilometre cable system.
Equinix Australia has promoted sales director Jeremy Deutsch to the position of country manager, after former managing director Tony Simonsen left the data centre provider on 26 March.
Data centre vendor Equinix has completed a $32 million (US$30 million) expansion of its SY3 data centre in Mascot, Sydney, allowing space for an additional 1,000 cabinets
Equinix Australia managing director Tony Simonsen is due to leave the data centre company for a new role as Avaya Australia and New Zealand managing director next month.
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads