- Kmart Australia calls in police over security breach
- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
equinix - News, Features, and Slideshows
equinix in pictures
Equinix will spend US$28 million on its ME1 Melbourne data centre to support increased customer demand for cloud services, the company said today.
Telstra customers will be able to colocate within Equinix’s five data centres, SY1, SY2, SY3, SY4 and ME1 in Sydney and Melbourne.
Equinix has announced that customers will be able to connect to Office 365 via the Azure ExpressRoute from its three Sydney data centres.
Equinix today announced it will open a fourth data centre in Sydney.
The Equinix ME1 data centre officially opened in Melbourne today. The $66 million facility has a current capacity of 375 cabinets with 1,125 more cabinets to be added in the future.
- Microsoft acknowledges Office 2016-El Capitan crashes but lacks ETA for fix
- Scottrade had no idea about data breach until the feds showed up
- How News Corp is uniting 10 business units and 25,000 employees in a global IT push
- Microsoft slashes value of Office 2016 upgrade offer
- Good-bye, Google as we know it. Hello, Alphabet
- OgilvyVentures: Finding an alternative way to innovate
- Bigcommerce joins ranks behind new Twitter Buy Now button
- Report: Customer values and data-driven insights drive revenue growth
- How eHarmony’s date with data has lifted customer conversions
- Why marketing analytics is not about ROI calculation, but innovation