- SendGrid resets passwords as investigation reveals deeper breach
- Encryption and key management at heart of great infosec say Thales
- WordPress quickly patches second critical vulnerability
- Can funding open source bug bounties save Europe from mass-surveillance?
- Second HTTPS snooping flaw breaks security for thousands of iOS apps
equinix - News, Features, and Slideshows
equinix in pictures
The Equinix ME1 data centre officially opened in Melbourne today. The $66 million facility has a current capacity of 375 cabinets with 1,125 more cabinets to be added in the future.
Cloud security firm Skyhigh Networks has taken space in the Equinix Sydney data centre SY1 and opened a regional office in the city.
The countdown to the official launch of Equinix's new Melbourne data centre is on, with ME1, along with NY6 in New York, SG3 in Singapore, LD6 in London, and TR2 Toronto, going online "in the coming weeks" the company said in a statement this morning.
Asia Pacific Stock Exchange (APX) has launched a trading platform at Equinix’s Sydney data centre, SY1, so that its overseas customers can do business in the Australian market.
IBM is building out its global computing network in a bid to focus on the enterprise cloud market.