- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
- UK verticals top hit-list for targeted APT attacks, says FireEye
- 5 non-traditional hiring tips for InfoSec
- Apple says Yosemite's Spotlight Suggestions don't violate your privacy
- One week after patch, Flash vulnerability already exploited in large-scale attacks
enforcement - News, Features, and Slideshows
Communications Alliance seeks to address “information overload” for telecom customers with fresh revisions to the Telecommunications Consumer Protections (TCP) code.
Privacy commissioners of Australia and New Zealand said they need more enforcement authority to combat data breaches and other privacy concerns.