- OwnCloud's new encryption framework gives enterprises more flexibility
- Law enforcement backdoors open corporate networks to criminals
- Former attorney general calls Snowden deal possible
- Researchers find previously unknown exploits among Hacking Team's leaked files
- Scammers bypass Google filters with PDF cloaking
Endpoint Protection - News, Features, and Slideshows
Good Technology and ActivIdentity today jointly announced an effort to bring federal-level authentication to Apple iOS devices, such as the iPad and iPhone, and Google Android devices. And Apperian released its Enterprise App Services Environment (EASE) product for Android devices, which lets businesses provision and manage apps, and manage content delivered to those apps. EASE can manage Android Market apps, in-house Android apps, and HTML5 apps, and also provides push notification and updates.
Kaspersky Lab has launched its new endpoint security solution, announcing details of Endpoint Protection 8.0 and Security Centre 9 in Sydney last night.
How can you be sure your organization doesn't have insidious viruses or other malware lurking within systems and applications, waiting to inflict damage? You can't.
Insecure by design and trusted by default, embedded systems present security concerns that could prove crippling
Apple has improved its security in recent years, but is it enough?
If you travel to China or Russia, assume government or industry spooks will steal your data and install spyware. Here's how to thwart them
- Veritas reveals new company strategy
- Symantec appoints Ian McAdam as managing director for Pacific region
- Psoda launches not-for-profit charity initiative in Australia
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Organisations need a more centralised data strategy: Commvault