- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
Endpoint Protection - News, Features, and Slideshows
Good Technology and ActivIdentity today jointly announced an effort to bring federal-level authentication to Apple iOS devices, such as the iPad and iPhone, and Google Android devices. And Apperian released its Enterprise App Services Environment (EASE) product for Android devices, which lets businesses provision and manage apps, and manage content delivered to those apps. EASE can manage Android Market apps, in-house Android apps, and HTML5 apps, and also provides push notification and updates.
Kaspersky Lab has launched its new endpoint security solution, announcing details of Endpoint Protection 8.0 and Security Centre 9 in Sydney last night.
How can you be sure your organization doesn't have insidious viruses or other malware lurking within systems and applications, waiting to inflict damage? You can't.
Insecure by design and trusted by default, embedded systems present security concerns that could prove crippling
Apple has improved its security in recent years, but is it enough?
If you travel to China or Russia, assume government or industry spooks will steal your data and install spyware. Here's how to thwart them