- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Internet of Things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
- Antivirus products riddled with security flaws, researcher says
- 'Right to be forgotten' ruling is unworkable and misguided, UK Lords say
- Defunct Koler ransom Trojan attacked 200,000 Android users in matter of weeks
Endpoint Protection - News, Features, and Slideshows
Good Technology and ActivIdentity today jointly announced an effort to bring federal-level authentication to Apple iOS devices, such as the iPad and iPhone, and Google Android devices. And Apperian released its Enterprise App Services Environment (EASE) product for Android devices, which lets businesses provision and manage apps, and manage content delivered to those apps. EASE can manage Android Market apps, in-house Android apps, and HTML5 apps, and also provides push notification and updates.
Kaspersky Lab has launched its new endpoint security solution, announcing details of Endpoint Protection 8.0 and Security Centre 9 in Sydney last night.
How can you be sure your organization doesn't have insidious viruses or other malware lurking within systems and applications, waiting to inflict damage? You can't.
Insecure by design and trusted by default, embedded systems present security concerns that could prove crippling
Apple has improved its security in recent years, but is it enough?
If you travel to China or Russia, assume government or industry spooks will steal your data and install spyware. Here's how to thwart them
- Slow UC deployment costs Anittel a profitable year
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Championship match traffic pipped by semi final
- Financial services chiefs back technology as key enabler: Financial Service Council
- Blue Jeans Network launches new video service with Google Hangouts
- Data#3 spends $2.5m on first phase of Discovery takeover