- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Microsoft cleans up Dell’s certificate mess as it did after Lenovo’s Superfish
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates
emergency alert system - News, Features, and Slideshows
After an extensive period of development and testing, a Queensland company has taken to market a system designed to make it easy for organisations with sprawling campuses to more quickly respond to emergencies.
Australia’s emergency alert system has “performed well” in Victoria during this month’s bushfires, according to the Victoria Office of the Emergency Services Commissioner (OESC).
The national Emergency Alert text messaging service, which warns the public of disasters in their area, has been used for the first time in South Australia.
The Federal Government is to upgrade the Emergency Alert warning system, pushing the service, which delivers SMS notifications about natural disasters out to mobile handsets, to all Australian mobile networks.
- Telstra extends NRL sponsorship and digital rights to 2022
- Schneider Electric forms strategic alliance with Integrated Control Technology
- Security, Cloud, Big Data, smart machines and artificial intelligence to lead 2016: Frost & Sullivan
- ACCAN voices concern over proposed domain name system changes
- ANZ upgrades its Internet banking experience