- Hundreds of medical professionals targeted in multi-state tax scam
- Even the most secure cloud storage may not be so secure, study finds
- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Queensland Police arrest man for allegedly hacking US gaming developer site
emc in pictures
New South Wales Rural Fire Service is halfway through a virtual storage implementation at its two data centres in Sydney which will improve real-time data access when staff are mobilising to fight bushfires.
The market for external disk storage systems has recovered from a slump, with factory revenues up 2.4 percent to US$6.9 billion in the fourth quarter of 2013, according to an IDC study.
If you want to find out how the so-called Internet of things is shaking up the tech industry, Mobile World Congress in Barcelona is the place to be this week.
Did the National Security Agency trick RSA, the security division of EMC, into including a crypto algorithm that was really an NSA cyber-espionage backdoor into the RSA BSAFE toolkit in order to propagate it through tech industry products?
Unsatisfied with the rate of cloud application development, IBM announced on Monday that it is putting $1 billion behind its platform-as-a-service (PaaS) strategy in hopes of encouraging software makers to build many more apps for the cloud and to migrate existing ones there.
From software defined networking challenges to killing Cius and corporate restricting moves, it was a busy year for Cisco.
EMC has extended from June 29 to July 10 the deadline on its US$1.8 billion offer to purchase all outstanding shares of storage backup vendor Data Domain, in an effort to entice Data Domain to abandon a deal with NetApp.
The current ratio of IT spend on maintaining IT systems against innovation has become unsustainable according to EMC’s Australian president, David Webster.
Secure by design - How to dramatically simplify data protection, access control and other critical security tasks
This white paper examines how you can dramatically reduce the effort required to protect mission-critical information, while giving users fast, simple, flexible remote access that enhances business productivity.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size