- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- Airline tickets the most popular purchase for credit-card scammers: RSA
- Zero-day flaws found in Symantec's Endpoint Protection
- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
email scams - News, Features, and Slideshows
Qantas has warned customers to be wary of a fake e-ticket itinerary and receipt email currently circulating.
Cricket fans in Australia are being warned not to reply to an email which claims they have won money in the 2013 Ashes series.
A BigPond email scam has been flagged after a security professional received an email addressed to 'Dear BigPond User' which contained malicious links.
Westpac Banking Corporation has warned customers about a new hoax email and website doing the rounds.
Customers who receive a flight itinerary email from Jetstar containing PDF attachments have been advised to delete the email straight away.