- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
email scams - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has warned customers to delete a phishing email that claims they need to update their billing information following the introduction of 4G services on the 700MHz spectrum.
Australia Post has warned customers not to open a scam email that claims a courier could not deliver a parcel to their address.
Qantas has warned customers to be wary of a fake e-ticket itinerary and receipt email currently circulating.
Cricket fans in Australia are being warned not to reply to an email which claims they have won money in the 2013 Ashes series.
A BigPond email scam has been flagged after a security professional received an email addressed to 'Dear BigPond User' which contained malicious links.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week