- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
email scams - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has warned customers to delete a phishing email that claims they need to update their billing information following the introduction of 4G services on the 700MHz spectrum.
Australia Post has warned customers not to open a scam email that claims a courier could not deliver a parcel to their address.
Qantas has warned customers to be wary of a fake e-ticket itinerary and receipt email currently circulating.
Cricket fans in Australia are being warned not to reply to an email which claims they have won money in the 2013 Ashes series.
A BigPond email scam has been flagged after a security professional received an email addressed to 'Dear BigPond User' which contained malicious links.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager