- Wider use of HTTPS could have prevented attack against GitHub
- Google beefs up security controls in Drive for Work
- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
email scams - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has warned customers to delete a phishing email that claims they need to update their billing information following the introduction of 4G services on the 700MHz spectrum.
Australia Post has warned customers not to open a scam email that claims a courier could not deliver a parcel to their address.
Qantas has warned customers to be wary of a fake e-ticket itinerary and receipt email currently circulating.
Cricket fans in Australia are being warned not to reply to an email which claims they have won money in the 2013 Ashes series.
A BigPond email scam has been flagged after a security professional received an email addressed to 'Dear BigPond User' which contained malicious links.
- Cloud drives 40 per cent channel growth for Kaseya
- Inference Solutions appoints former Telstra group manager to lead APAC sales
- Epson Australia seals partnership with Print Audit Australasia
- Konica Minolta Australia acquires two IT services companies
- My Net Fone acquires Telecom New Zealand International voice business for NZ$22.4m
- The humble shopping list gets the flick with Woolworths’ new smart watch app
- What the Internet of Things means to marketers
- Oracle bolsters Marketing Cloud to show CMOs the big picture
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief