email scam - News, Features, and Slideshows
As the year winds down, it’s time to look back at some of the financial scams that targeted Australians in 2014.
Telstra has warned customers to delete a phishing email that claims they need to update their billing information following the introduction of 4G services on the 700MHz spectrum.
Utility provider EnergyAustralia has warned customers about an email phishing scam that claims to contain a link to their electricity or gas bill.
The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) is warning Australians not to respond to an email which claims that someone tried to access their personal bank account.
Westpac Australia has warned customers to delete a hoax email which asks them to sign into a website in order to confirm their credit card details.
- Solomo presents unprecedented opportunity for service-led marketing, says marketing strategist
- How JustGiving is using social tactics and data to personalise giving
- Being the first CMO: Mint Wireless' Justus Hammer talks data and results-driven marketing
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015