edith cowan university - News, Features, and Slideshows
The $80 million Pawsey Supercomputing Centre in Western Australia has completed the final upgrade of its ‘Magnus’ machine, which provides processing power in excess of a petaflop.
Over the last five years, the terms 'server' and 'desktop virtualization' have permeated almost every conversation in the IT arena, with much being said about the wealth of benefits both can offer enterprises.
CSIRO will spend up to $5 million on a Linux-based high performance computing system to help boost research efforts at the Pawsey Centre for SKA Science in Perth.
Microsoft is taking the lead in the race to provide email services to educational institutions across the country with Western Australia-based Edith Cowan University announcing it will soon begin rolling out the Live@edu hosted email platform to 36,000 students.
A third, or 34 per cent, of disused hard drives still contain confidential data according to a new study, which found missile defence system data and media records on ebay purchases.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking