- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
edith cowan university - News, Features, and Slideshows
The $80 million Pawsey Supercomputing Centre in Western Australia has completed the final upgrade of its ‘Magnus’ machine, which provides processing power in excess of a petaflop.
Over the last five years, the terms 'server' and 'desktop virtualization' have permeated almost every conversation in the IT arena, with much being said about the wealth of benefits both can offer enterprises.
CSIRO will spend up to $5 million on a Linux-based high performance computing system to help boost research efforts at the Pawsey Centre for SKA Science in Perth.
Microsoft is taking the lead in the race to provide email services to educational institutions across the country with Western Australia-based Edith Cowan University announcing it will soon begin rolling out the Live@edu hosted email platform to 36,000 students.
A third, or 34 per cent, of disused hard drives still contain confidential data according to a new study, which found missile defence system data and media records on ebay purchases.