- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
ecommerce - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia Post has teamed up with NetSuite to develop a cloud-based app called SuiteApp, which is aimed at businesses that use its parcel business.
While Apple works to turn credit cards digital, an Australian startup is turning Bitcoin into a piece of plastic.
Payment provider Eftpos has unveiled an online payments trial in conjunction with supermarket chain Coles. Some 350 consumers will participate in the trial.
Design is not just how your product looks, it’s how it works and fits together. That’s a mantra espoused by everyone from Steve Jobs to Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes. And it’s true.
Bluethumb is an Adelaide startup that is taking on bricks-and-motor art galleries with an online marketplace that connects Australian artists to potential buyers.