- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
ecommerce - News, Features, and Slideshows
Woolworths and eBay announced a delivery pickup service for customers to collect their online eBay purchases at their local supermarket.
Visa plans to roll out an additional layer of security for mobile digital payments called tokenization in Australia later this year, the credit card company has revealed.
Australia Post has teamed up with NetSuite to develop a cloud-based app called SuiteApp, which is aimed at businesses that use its parcel business.
While Apple works to turn credit cards digital, an Australian startup is turning Bitcoin into a piece of plastic.
Payment provider Eftpos has unveiled an online payments trial in conjunction with supermarket chain Coles. Some 350 consumers will participate in the trial.
Whitepapers about ecommerce
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label