ebay - News, Features, and Slideshows
In the battle to keep your personal information private, it's not just hackers you have to worry about but lax security and stupidity.
eBay subsidiary Magento will close down its Magento Go and ProStores platforms that provide online storefronts for small and medium businesses.
A stronger set of features, possibly including payments, might be coming to Facebook's messaging properties now that former PayPal president David Marcus has come to work for the social network.
Someday, if you use your non-dominant hand to control your mouse or touchpad when you're say, shopping online, websites might interpret your irregular scrolling and clicking as a sign of fraud and require you to prove your identity, thanks to an IBM fraud-detection patent.
eBay's security team isn't going to get a break for a while.
Think you know all of the tricks at your favorite Internet sites? Think again.
As Congress considers a law requiring online retailers to collect sales taxes nationally, debate is heating up over the revenue threshold for triggering collections.
With the past week being dominated by CES announcements, it can be pretty hard to keep up with what was happening outside of Vegas. Worry not! GeekTech brings you the condensed guide of what else has been going on in the world of geek.
The most popular Web sites are under increasing pressure to add support for IPv6, a long-anticipated upgrade to IPv4, the Internet's main communications protocol.
EBay has defended its policies on the reselling of event tickets on its site following the mass posting of AC/DC tickets on its site just hours after the tickets went on sale, and promptly sold out, yesterday.
Last month, a federal judge ruled that eBay had fulfilled its obligations to investigate and control users who were trying to use its Web site to sell counterfeit Tiffany goods -- a decision that put the onus on Tiffany to monitor eBay's site itself.
- A10 Networks’ new channel vision to be delivered by WhiteGold Solutions
- Fujitsu World Tour: Cloud entering third phase of maturity
- Fujitsu World Tour: Future businesses will be defined by data first
- Robert Kaye retires as Macquarie Telecom chairman
- Fujitsu World Tour: NSW government revamping for Cloud, mobile service world
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar