- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
ebay - News, Features, and Slideshows
Activist investor and hedge-fund manager Carl Icahn says eBay's decision to spin off PayPal into a separate company is "almost a no brainer."
EBay's board of directors has approved a plan to separate the company's eBay and PayPal businesses into independent publicly traded companies next year.
Alibaba, an e-commerce giant in China, wants to make new friends in the U.S. Especially friends with money.
Online auction behemoth eBay has rejected key measures proposed by the federal government to tackle online copyright infringement.
Profiteers hoping to turn a quick buck on the shortage of Apple's new 5.5-in. iPhone 6 Plus have listed their pre-ordered phones on eBay for as much as $6,000.
Think you know all of the tricks at your favorite Internet sites? Think again.
As Congress considers a law requiring online retailers to collect sales taxes nationally, debate is heating up over the revenue threshold for triggering collections.
With the past week being dominated by CES announcements, it can be pretty hard to keep up with what was happening outside of Vegas. Worry not! GeekTech brings you the condensed guide of what else has been going on in the world of geek.
The most popular Web sites are under increasing pressure to add support for IPv6, a long-anticipated upgrade to IPv4, the Internet's main communications protocol.
EBay has defended its policies on the reselling of event tickets on its site following the mass posting of AC/DC tickets on its site just hours after the tickets went on sale, and promptly sold out, yesterday.
Last month, a federal judge ruled that eBay had fulfilled its obligations to investigate and control users who were trying to use its Web site to sell counterfeit Tiffany goods -- a decision that put the onus on Tiffany to monitor eBay's site itself.
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester
- Digital advertising dominates in first half of 2014: report